Friday, March 26, 2010

The hottest woman in the world.






Meet Amanda Holden. I would say she is bar-none the most gorgeous woman in the world. I caught a glimpse of her one day on YouTube and have been salivating ever since. She is the Christy Brinkley of 20 years ago. I don't know of anything this woman could do to Me that I would refuse .. she's that HOT!!!!!

She is (or was) one of the judges on 'Britain's Got Talent' (the overseas version of American Idol). If you check her out on Youtube I'm sure you'll fall in love with her too. That's about all I know about her ... other than I have about a one in a billion chance of having her know I exist. Oh yeah, and I'm happily married too, forgot about that!

She has the amazing ability to look hot, elegant, sophisticated, slutty, proper, and sexy. And she's got that cute British accent too. If there were 72 of HER waiting for Me after I strapped a bunch of dynamite to My chest and blew up a village ... I think even I would even convert to Islam!!!




No comments: