Saturday, March 27, 2010

The End ??


Well it's that time of year. Time to get outside and start having some fun.


Which means the daily blogs are done until winter shows up again. I'm not sure how often I'll be typing on here, but I might pop in now and then if something important comes up that I feel the need to bitch about.

In the meantime, you may want to check out My You-Tube page. Yes, I started a You-Tube page and I am currently up-loading videos that are mainly .. uhmmm .. retarded. Oh well. I also have a couple of video-themes in mind that hopefully will be somewhat entertaining.

1. The haunting series. - a fictitious account of a man who is haunted by the spirit world and rubber bands (of all things).

2. What's left? - burning random things to find out what remains after 2000 degrees of heat is applied.

3. Simple life - The conversion of a corner of My quonset into a perfectly comfortable living quarters, all off-the-grid.

4. Random retardedness of who knows what else I come up with.

5. Human stupidity - most filming will be done at the local Walmart I imagine.

Here is the link. All My uploads will be posted on the right hand side. Don't forget to comment and rate the videos (I guess this is important).


http://www.youtube.com/user/coopersnoop

Have a great summer, and I'll hopefully see you on the 'video side' !!!

No comments: