Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Facebook Analogy Part 7


More stupid posting. More intelligent replies. Enjoy!

----------

Can't believe my boy is 18 today!!!

Well I'm guessing yesterday He was 17 years, 364 days old. What exactly did you expect to happen today OTHER than the fact that he'd turn 18. *WARNING* - this phenomenon will happen again in exactly one more year .. be prepared.

----------

Awww you all are awesome! Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes:) I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends

Seriously? Facebook alerts people to when somebody's birthday is, and that somehow translates in your brain that you should be thankful you have such wonderful friends??? This is like programming your coffee maker to make coffee at 5:30AM so when you wake up there is a nice, hot pot of java ready for you ...... and then being so thankful that your coffee maker is such a wonderful thing to actually remember you each and every morning. A coffee maker with feelings and emotions!!!!! How can that be?????

----------

Joy and Sadness, all in the same day.

*WARNING* - Attention alert! The ONLY reason this person posted this is because of the lame attempt to get people to ask what's wrong. Go swallow some DranO!

----------

A bit tired..think it's almost bed time


Yup ... those two things tend to go hand in hand oddly enough.

---------

my son is on the phone with a girl who called him...isn't he too young for all this?

Well now .. it could be worse! At least he's actually TALKING to another human being, unlike some idiotic parents who spend their day TYPING to a bunch of fake cyber friends on Facebook. All in all, I'd say without your parental supervision, he MIGHT have a chance of leading a productive, healthy life!!

----------

Is teaching her little boy to tie his shoes.

YOU MUST BE SOOOOOOOO PROUD!!! Statistically speaking .. only 1 in 25,310 parents actually teach their kids to tie their own shoes! It's NO WONDER you took the time to type it out on Facebook for the rest of the world to 'OOOH and AAAH' over!

---------

I went to WalMart, children in tow, at 5:30 today. I need my head examined. Thankfully, -------- gave me something to smile about. On the way in, she was telling me about the "glow-in-the-dark" fish they have. She said, "They glow because God put lights in them...you know, how He said, 'Let there be light'? And they lit up!" :)

Yeah .. it's cute when they're 5 years old, but it's damn scary when they still believe bullshit stories when they become adults because the parents were too stupid to teach them the truth eventually. Which explains why you felt the urge to go to Walmart and type about it on Facebook in the first place. It also explains why when MY children say we should pray about something, I tell them "Every time you pray to Jesus, God kills a baby puppy."

----------

Just wondering if anyone else has days were-----MMMM I WONDER WHY GOD PUT ME ON THE EARTH CAUSE I REALLY FEEL LIKE IM A BIG SCREW UP AND IM NO GOOD FOR NOTHING!!!! Anyone else feel like this somedays?

That's the whole point of religion, to make you feel like a pathetic, worthless, sinner who isn't worthy of the life that God created for you. And without lots and lots of money and a incredibly guilty conscience, you never will be worthy either!!! *NOTE* - If you toss in your son to a pack of priests now and then, I guess it's suppose to help. Or was it sacrificing some goats blood on an altar .. hmmmm I can't remember which.

----------

Why am I so sad? Why am I so upset? I should put my hope in God and keep praising him, my Savior and my God. ~Psalm 42:5 NCV

Now here's the same lady who wrote that last post, only one hour later or so. Yeah ....... looks like you found the answer all right. You felt like shit that you weren't good enough for God ... so you turned to God to feel better. Yeah, makes PERFECT sense now!

----------

Hate job stress. Hate. It.

ME TOO!!! That's why I gave it up! I found that not only was job stress stupid, but so was the entire JOB!! The whole concept of working and growing with a company and climbing the corporate ladder is total bullshit invented by 'the man' to keep you from enjoying your life. But what the hell am I wasting My time writing this for .. no one ever believes Me.

----------

not good, not good, not good. I have a little one with a fever and wheezing and I'm supposed to go away this weekend. Here's hoping she can fight this thing off.

Yeah .. I BET you hope she can fight this thing off. Wouldn't want to interrupt your plans and actually force you to be A PARENT! My guess is this girl could get pneumonia and you'd still find a way to leave for the weekend without caring for her anyway. Typical parent.

----------

Why is it when you are expecting money, something comes up and it ends up getting spent before you even have it? Tax refund due tomorrow - plumber needed called today. Sigh......

Because your a 'typical' American who doesn't have a dime in this thing called a savings account. I'm certain you live paycheck to paycheck, and when you make a major purchase, all your concerned about is 'how low are the monthly payments?' Not to mention you probably paid $100 or MORE to get a 'Rapid Refund' on the money THAT WAS YOURS TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!! It's people like you that have sunk this country into the financial collapse in the first place (but it's all in God's hands so it's OK). Stupid people like yourselves have to exist for greedy bankers to prey on. And if you think your little plumbing bill is a problem, try managing the fact that every single person in the United States owes over $35,000.00 to the deficit. That includes you, your spouse, AND your 5 kids (which you can't afford to begin with). Way to go, proud Christian parent!

-----------

OK .. gotta quit, that last posting got the blood boiling. See ya soon!

No comments: